2010-06-27

"讓我一次愛個夠" 9442017 個展/The first exhibition/performance of serial work “Make me high and more”

「讓我一次愛個夠」 9442017
時間: 2007,4/9~4/14
地點: 國立台北教育大學 防空洞

The first exhibition/performance of serial work “Make me high and more”.
2007, Apr. 9th-14th, the air-raid shelter gallery of NTUE.


展覽宣傳用小貼紙及展場草稿設計圖
The sticker for the exhibition and the sketch for the exhibition


展場空間配置
The exhibition space and the allocation of the work



這次的展出還包括兩部少女漫畫,其中主角的姓名已經經過更改成為我的名字,而一旁仍放置著我的姓名貼紙,供觀眾任意在漫畫的任何地方使用;同時,觀眾也可選擇更改漫畫的內容,或將其中角色的姓名改為自己的名字。

There was another part in the exhibition besides the wooden box where the performance was operated. I prepared two sets of girl comic books from different authors, and had changed the leading roles’ names into my name. I also prepared stickers printed my name, correction tapes and black pens beside the comic books, so that the audience can change any other roles’ names into my name or his/her own name, or change the conversations/contents in the comic books.


箱子內部
Inside the box


行為演出實況,參與互動的觀眾可獲得感謝小獎狀一張。
The scene of the performance; every audience participating in the performance would get a certificate of award from the creator



沒有留言:

張貼留言